The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indire ct arising from use of this site.
spacewarlords.com is a site operated by Space War Lords.eu ("We");
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any tim e or for any period.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we ar e under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and
any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or d amage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excl uded or limited under applicable law.
In the case of purchase of a special item or status, Administration responsibility will terminate as soon as that state or object has been purchased. If the player breaks the rules, the account will be suspended and/or annulled without a ny refund. In case of a character death, the bonuses are canceled and the remaining Dark Matter will be saved on the account for three months. If the players does not login for three months, the Dark Matter will be removed.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materi al due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each player is allowed to control a single account. Each account is entitled to be played by a single player at a time, account sitting being the only exception.
Account sitting entitles a given player to have his account watched over under the following regulations:
- Support must be informed before the sitting takes place, by opening a ticket.
- No Fleet movements are allowed while the account is being sat unless an attack that may raid or crash the account is incoming, in which case you may save your fleet(s) by deploying or transporting to a planet or to a moon owned b y the account being sat. You may not ninja an incoming attack in cases where you would need to move a fleet for it.
- An account may only be sat for a maximum period of 48 continuous hours (admin permission needs to be obtained in cases where a time extension is needed).
The sitter may, on the account being sat and while the sitting period lasts:
- Spend Resources on buildings or researches.
- Fleetsave any ship that imminently endangered by an incoming attacking fleet, only with a deployment or transport mission to one of the accounts own planets.
- Place an account into vacation mode.
The sitter may not:
- Transport resources, neither between planets/moons of the account being sat, nor to any other planet/moon.
- Spend Resources on defensive structures or ships.
- Sit an account if he sat another one within the previous 7 days.
- Sit an account that was sat within the previous 7 days.
- Remove an account from vacation mode.
It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Resources sent from a lower ranked account to a higher ranked one with nothing tangible in return.
- A player crashing his fleet into a higher ranked one for the higher ranked one to keep the Debris Field, and thus profiting from it.
- Loans that are not returned within 48 hours.
- Trades in which the higher ranked player does not return the resources within 48 hours.
- Players answering to a higher ranked player extortion by paying resources.
- Trades that mean an unfair profit to the higher ranked player by falling outside the following range of ratios:
3:2:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 2 units of crystal or 3 units of metal.
2:1:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 1 unit of crystal or 2 units of metal.
It is not allowed to attack any given planet or moon owned by a player over 6 times in a single 24 hours period. Bashing is only allowed when your Alliance is at war with another Alliance. The war must be announced in the forum and both leaders must agree to the terms. The bashing rule only applies for active users and excludes misile attacks and espionage missions.
Using a bug for anyones profit intentionally or not reporting a bug intentionally is strictly forbidden.
Implying that you are going to locate and harm another player, is forbidden.
Also spam, mass sending messages, and advertisements of foreign games/products arent allowed.
After the Leaders of the alliances both agree to the war, it is officially on. And will continue until one of the alliances cancels it. To officially cancel the war they need to cancel the war pact from in-game, and an
nounce it in the thread they started initially.
While the war is on, the bashing rule between the alliances involved does not count. Meaning any members belonging to the alliances in said war can be attack an infinite amount of times with out punishment.
If either alliance gives up and cancels the war, the bashing rule will take effect again, and any members breaking it after the war has ended with be punished with a 1 day ban, More if the degree of attack is extremely high.
If the opposing alliance has a fleet in flight. And the war is canceled before they arrive. They will NOT be punished for that attack. But any fleet sent after the war cancellation will count toward the bashing rule.
For New Wars one of the leaders need to create a new thread in the war/diplomacy section. There they can set any specific rules or terms, they want for the war. Any rules set in place, and are agreed to by the opposing alliance must be fallowed, and must not contradict any rules set here.
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We use the consent lawful basis under the GDPR for the processing of your information when you explicitly consent to register to the game.We collect the following information from you:
Your information is used to create an account for playing the game.
We shall continue to process your information until you don’t remove your account.
Your personal data under the contract lawful basis is not shared with any parties.
You can terminate your account and thus delete all related data by opening a ticket at support.spacewarlords.com
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are:
for more information about Google cookies, please refer to this site: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie. In most cases we earn a very small commission from the advertiser or advertising partner, at no cost to you, whether you make a purchase on their website or not.
We use advertising partners in these ways to help generate an income from the website, which allows us to continue our work and provide you with the best overall experience and valued information. If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the "Processing of your personal date" above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through a proprietary tool.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR.
We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences / the information we hold about you at any time. You can, at any time, opt-out from your account panel. In addition, you always have the option to de-register via a special link located directly in the information about the game or in the newsletter to stop any further receipt.